Kudu’s Marula oil is packed with nutrients and fatty acids that works together to help skin look and feel healthier. This gentle, fragrance-free oil helps repair and build skin's protective barrier with a lightweight feel, Marula oil is naturally soothing and known to help reduce redness, inflammation and boost collagen production.
Suitable for: all skin types
What to expect:
A light-textured oil, quickly absorbed. Leaves a satiny-matte finish. Perfect as a make-up primer. Excellent massage oil.
- helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles
- soothes redness and calms inflamed skin
- anti-microbial properties, which may reduce the signs of acne, blemishes and scarring
- great source of vitamin C to brighten skin, boost collagen production and reduce the signs of hyperpigmentation
- rich in skin-loving antioxidants (60% more antioxidants than Argan oil)
- great source of vitamin E Tocopherols to protect skin and speed wound healing
- helps restore the balance of the skin, locking in moisture
How to use:
After cleansing and toning apply 2-3 drops on your fingertips and gently massage into the skin. Use alone or blended with a serum or your daily moisturizer. Use twice daily or more often if required.
Do not mix your facial oil into your daily moisturizer with SPF as it dilutes the sunscreens effectiveness. Always let the oil settle for a while before you applicate your sunscreen.
Ingredients: Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) oil
WILD CRAFTED - UNREFINED - VEGAN - NON-GMO
Product of South Africa