An ultra-nourishing natural moisturizer, perfect to treat and hydrate skin, hair and nails. Lightweight with amazing skin-repairing and conditioning properties, Moringa oil easily absorbs, leaving skin looking beautifully radiant, smooth and soft.
Suitable for: all skin types
What to expect:
Moringa oil is clear or light yellow in colour. It has a mild, nutty scent.
- excellent moisturizing properties
- softens and smoothes fatigued skin
- promotes skin elasticity
- well absorbed, not too greasy, spreads well on the skin
- helps reducing the striking appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- anti-inflammatory, may be used as a spot treatment for acne
- exfoliant - drives away dead skin cells
- pacifies dry skin.
- may be helpful in dry, irritated skin conditions like eczema, rosacea and psoriasis
What's is it:
Moringa oil is extracted from the seeds of the Moringa tree, one of the most phytonutrient dense plants in the world.
Moringa oil is full of radiance boosting fatty acids. With an incredible oleic acid content of 72%, Moringa oil penetrates deeply into the skin delivering vital nutrients and helping the skin to retain moisture. It also contains flavonoids, phenols, sterols and three types of vitamin E that feeds the skin. Moringa oil's potent antioxidant profile help curbing the activity of free radicals, making it an amazing wrinkle fighting product.
Our Moringa seeds are organically grown, hand-picked and cold-pressed in a controlled environment to produce this unique oil.
Directions for use: after cleansing and toning apply 2-3 drops on your fingertips and gently massage into clean, moist skin. Use twice daily or more often if required.
Ingredients: Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil
100% NATURAL PRODUCT - FRAGRANCE AND PRESERVATIVE FREE - VEGAN - NON-GMO
Product of Malawi, packed in South Africa